Another dude looking for cigar boxes
robbyras
Posts: 5,487 ✭
I need to organize the coolidor in a real bad way... Anyone have boxes lying around that they don't want?
I can go to my B&M but I'd rather trade with you guys here... I'd prefer cedar, but really any boxes will do...
thanks guys!
I can go to my B&M but I'd rather trade with you guys here... I'd prefer cedar, but really any boxes will do...
thanks guys!
0
Comments
-
On your way tomorrow as long as I have a box big enough to pack them in. My wife says, Thank You......robbyras:I need to organize the coolidor in a real bad way... Anyone have boxes lying around that they don't want?
I can go to my B&M but I'd rather trade with you guys here... I'd prefer cedar, but really any boxes will do...
thanks guys!0 -
HA! that's awesome Bro! you know I'm going to send you a thank you, so let me know if there is anything you are looking to try!bandyt09:
On your way tomorrow as long as I have a box big enough to pack them in. My wife says, Thank You......robbyras:I need to organize the coolidor in a real bad way... Anyone have boxes lying around that they don't want?
I can go to my B&M but I'd rather trade with you guys here... I'd prefer cedar, but really any boxes will do...
thanks guys!0 -
all SEVEN BOXES landed today! Awesome BRO! I can finally get organized... the best part was, my Wife came home and saw them on the table... you could almost see smoke coming out of her ears like a bugs bunny cartoon... she said "Oh. Whats this?" trying not to sound pissed... i got a sheepish look and said I went on a little buying spree... i let it hang in the air for about 30 seconds... then i told her they were empty and for storage in the cooler... HUGE sigh of relief... pretty funny...
Anyway, thanks so much! Retaliation required...
0 -
If you need more I have a couple I can send as well.0
-
Awesome! Thanks! Lemme get these going and see where I am at that point... i'll let you know0

