The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

1…34689…20

Comments

  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Direwolf:
    The ashtray rocks
    Thanks Bro! Gift from the wife... 1930's Ronson striker lighter and ashtray... but I don't use the lighter, for obvious reasons... side note: I'm halfway through A Feast for Crows and am totally bored, talk me out of quitting it...

    so the weather is cooperating and it looks like I'm gonna get a smoke in today... should have a new review up on RobbyRasReviews.com later today...
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Review coming later today....

    2011-12-02_12-48-54_718
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    SCORE!!!! Been waiting for that one!
  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    me too, really looking forward to hearing about that one.
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Fired this one up today... Lots of Connies lately... how did this one measure up you ask?

    Click here to find out! La Gloria Cubana Artesansos Retro Especiale

    Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it!
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    That looks like something I'd like..
  • "wack-ass B&M" hahaha I feel the same way about mine sometimes lol. Great review Robby...you just cost me some $$$ though.
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Another great review Robby! Book marked your page, btw. I'm looking forward to firing up the Retro that the Beard sent me.
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Nice review of the tat brown lancero on your site...I think I really have to revisit this one, as I really didn't like it the first time around. I pretty much had the experience you got in the beginning the whole way through. Maybe I wasn't open-minded enough to see the change or something. Maybe I got a dud. After that review though, I'm convinced round 2 is in order. Thanks for that!! LoL
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Ken Light:
    Nice review of the tat brown lancero on your site...I think I really have to revisit this one, as I really didn't like it the first time around. I pretty much had the experience you got in the beginning the whole way through. Maybe I wasn't open-minded enough to see the change or something. Maybe I got a dud. After that review though, I'm convinced round 2 is in order. Thanks for that!! LoL
    Thanks Ken! Just to be clear, that was the tat Black not brown... I didn't want you to go buy the brown expecting it to be like this...
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, major brain fart there...thanks!! I got a black still resting from last year's holiday sampler...gotta fire that badboy up...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    so I FINALLY seem to have kicked my cold... man, as you get older those things get harder and harder to kick... anyway, I'll have some new reviews coming soon! the weather out here in CA is pretty nice so I'm hoping to smoke a few sticks over the next few days...
  • dowjr1
    dowjr1 Posts: 600
    THAT is what we like to hear! Keep em comin bro.
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    2011-12-20_14-57-43_917
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Hell yes!
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    BigT06:
    Hell yes!
    Photobucket
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Check out the latest RobbyRas Review... another winner from the boys over at My Father Cigars My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for this review!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Check out the latest RobbyRas Review... another winner from the boys over at My Father Cigars My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes
    Niiiiiice review, Just what expected from My Father, and your quality of review, Thanks Rob
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    I gotta stop reading your reviews... every time you review something cool, I say to myself "I gotta try that!" it's like you're spending my money FOR me... lmao
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    MVW67:
    Niiiiiice review, Just what expected from My Father, and your quality of review, Thanks Rob


    Thanks for the feedback MVW67... I am truly becoming a MFW... i'm sure you guys can figure out what the W stands for... hint: they wear hooker boots
    BigT06:
    I gotta stop reading your reviews... every time you review something cool, I say to myself "I gotta try that!" it's like you're spending my money FOR me... lmao
    HA! yeah, I need to post some negative reviews! I've just been on a lucky streak... not many bad ones outside of the AKA I reviewed for the Irish v. Robby thread and the PDR Capa Madura...

    I really appreciate the feedback guys... hook me up with a follow on Twitter and/or "like" me on Facebook
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KILLER review AGAIN Rob!! I had this bad boy less than a month ago and it really was something special.... Smoked it with Pops on his birthday... very great occasion and cigar!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Coming Soon to

    Photobucket

    2011-12-29_12-40-26_63

  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Coming Soon to

    Photobucket

    2011-12-29_12-40-26_63


    love that new avitar and that banner! lol
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    So I've launched a new RobbyRasReviews.com

    Take a look and tell me what you think! You can actually leave a comment now! Movin' up in the world!

    It's still pretty fetal, but we're getting there
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    New site looks awesome!
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    BigT06:
    New site looks awesome!
    Thanks Bro! You're always quick to support me and all the other Brothers around here who are trying new things... it's really appreciated...

    and now that I have a decently organized site that is easy to comment on, I can host contests... WOOO HOOO!!!

    speaking of which, the first person to post a comment is gonna win a little some'some... GO GO GO!
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    New site looks awesome!
    Thanks Bro! You're always quick to support me and all the other Brothers around here who are trying new things... it's really appreciated...

    and now that I have a decently organized site that is easy to comment on, I can host contests... WOOO HOOO!!!

    speaking of which, the first person to post a comment is gonna win a little some'some... GO GO GO!
    done
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    robbyras:
    Coming Soon to

    Photobucket

    2011-12-29_12-40-26_63

    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one....
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rob, great looking site! I can't figure out how to get to the My Father review, is it on there?