The Package is Ticking.....
greg2648
Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
My wife called and said that I received a package from North Dakota. I have been looking for a package from Marker, this must be it. Only thing is.....she said it was ticking. I wonder......
0
Comments
-
I don't live in North Dakota.0
-
I know of a BORK who lives in ND...0
-
Oh no! I have a problem. I may need to call the SWAT team in on this.Marker:I don't live in North Dakota.0 -
if you must you have options but be ready to accept all consequencesgreg2648:
Oh no! I have a problem. I may need to call the SWAT team in on this.Marker:I don't live in North Dakota.
0 -
greg2648:
Oh no! I have a problem. I may need to call the SWAT team in on this.Marker:I don't live in North Dakota.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93AADd2Dpo 0 -
Greg, watch out...thems some dangerous people in Fargo.greg2648:
Oh no! I have a problem. I may need to call the SWAT team in on this.Marker:I don't live in North Dakota.
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0 -
Marker's key word were "I don't live in ND". This came from a business. You might have to get up a little earlier in the morning to fool the noob. However, I will be taking no chances, this package will be handled with extreme caution. If needed, I can load up the Howitzer and commence firing. lol.0
-
But how early does Kathy Olson have to get up in the morning to fool you?greg2648:Marker's key word were "I don't live in ND". This came from a business. You might have to get up a little earlier in the morning to fool the noob. However, I will be taking no chances, this package will be handled with extreme caution. If needed, I can load up the Howitzer and commence firing. lol.0 -
Ha! Ha!Marker:
But how early does Kathy Olson have to get up in the morning to fool you?greg2648:Marker's key word were "I don't live in ND". This came from a business. You might have to get up a little earlier in the morning to fool the noob. However, I will be taking no chances, this package will be handled with extreme caution. If needed, I can load up the Howitzer and commence firing. lol.0 -
ha ha, indeed my friend, indeed, lmfao ,, " good luck "greg2648:
Ha! Ha!Marker:
But how early does Kathy Olson have to get up in the morning to fool you?greg2648:Marker's key word were "I don't live in ND". This came from a business. You might have to get up a little earlier in the morning to fool the noob. However, I will be taking no chances, this package will be handled with extreme caution. If needed, I can load up the Howitzer and commence firing. lol.0 -
have you been ascared off ? help a bork out,,,,, , lmaodbeckom:
Greg, watch out...thems some dangerous people in Fargo.greg2648:
Oh no! I have a problem. I may need to call the SWAT team in on this.Marker:I don't live in North Dakota.0 -
This story has been updated in "What did you receive today" thread.0


