Happy 3000 Kuzi

kaspera79
kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
Hey Kuzi, cogratulations. I just noticed you hit 3K. Thanks for all the info you pass along on a daily basis. kas.

Comments

  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    Yea congrats brother! speach! speach! speach!
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭

    Give us a Kuziism

  • dutyje
    dutyje Posts: 2,263 ✭
    We should start a "Best of Kuzi" thread... dig through his old stuff and pull the best into one consolidated thread... maybe open it with links to his staple work in Cigar 101
  • urbino
    urbino Posts: 4,517 ✭
    Kuzi wrote something about staples?
  • Congrats. I'll buy you a beer.
  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    Yes congrats Kuz! Thanks for all the great info and I would come buy you a beer, but it's winter and I'm sure Ohio sucks in the winter! haha It's supposed to be in the low to mid 70's here today!
  • dutyje
    dutyje Posts: 2,263 ✭
    urbino:
    Kuzi wrote something about staples?
    Wasn't that his recommendation for fixing an unraveling cigar after someone had cut off too much of the cap? You push the staple in manually, of course.. wouldn't want to ruin the cigar. Also, draw light, lest you swallow the staple.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Kuzi wrote something about staples?
    staples?


    do I LOOK like an office warehouse?


    best of kuzi thread?


    I have three of them
    linked in my signature.


    seriously guys thank you for pointing out how big of a nerd I am.
    its easy to get 3000 posts on a forum full of guys as good as all of you...
    ...i mean seriously, from the great cigar info that all of YOU provide, to the inquiries of the new guys, to the questions that are very complex, and even the well thought out intellectual debates on taxes, war, and other social aspects, how could I not get to 3000? I couldnt do it without all of you.








    plus this forum would suck if i was in here chatting to myself.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    .....or it would be the best forum EVER!
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    3000? Man you have a lot of time on your hands....... :-)
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    3000 huh, wow you are a nerd! lol... congrats and yes it's always a pleasure to hear you speak of cigars, you should charge for admission... =)
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    you should charge for admission... =)
    Thats what she said.
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    you should charge for admission... =)
    Thats what she said.
    yeah and I did! but it wasn't worth it.
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    It never is, so I've been told.
  • urbino
    urbino Posts: 4,517 ✭
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    you should charge for admission... =)
    Thats what she said.
    Wouldn't that be more of a that's what he said situation?
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    you should charge for admission... =)
    Thats what she said.
    Wouldn't that be more of a that's what he said situation?
    Possibly. There seems to be a lot of thats what he said situations around you.