Casita Criolla

hey ccom staff, any word on when these will be available?

Comments

  • NightHawk
    NightHawk Posts: 247 ✭
    has anyone tried these yet?? very interested in lighting up one of these!!
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    I have a few of the corona gorda size in the humidor, and am considering lighting one up tonight after dinner. They smell great. I have heard mixed opinions though, from awesome reviews that describe them as molasses and maple syrup candy, to paint chips and dirty pennies (lmao...)
  • BlueRings
    BlueRings Posts: 367
    They are good I lean to more molasses and Redman myself. It's reminds my of an old time cigar. Not a bad cigar just not my favorite.
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    They might have them around if you call, I just picked up a couple at a Pete Johnson event so they are around SOMEWHERE
  • I just picked one up from my local shop today. I can't wait to light this baby up!
  • JudoChinX
    JudoChinX Posts: 775 ✭
    docbp87:
    I have a few of the corona gorda size in the humidor, and am considering lighting one up tonight after dinner. They smell great. I have heard mixed opinions though, from awesome reviews that describe them as molasses and maple syrup candy, to paint chips and dirty pennies (lmao...)
    Dirty pennies. Oh how I'd love to see that in an CA review.
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    JudoChinX:
    docbp87:
    I have a few of the corona gorda size in the humidor, and am considering lighting one up tonight after dinner. They smell great. I have heard mixed opinions though, from awesome reviews that describe them as molasses and maple syrup candy, to paint chips and dirty pennies (lmao...)
    Dirty pennies. Oh how I'd love to see that in an CA review.
    I mean, I've seen wet cardboard, and rotten mushrooms in CA reviews before, so it wouldn't be too far fetched.
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Is this one of his limited editions, or a new regular line item?
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    Regular production.