Looking for Viaje
Bombay
Posts: 1,207 ✭
So I am looking for some viajes (skull and bones (Moab), C4, daisy cutter, Summerfest 10 or 11) willing to trade or purchase. Don't have a lot of particular sticks but have an array of different ones. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if your local BM has any willing to send $ to purchase. My local B&M has two boxes of Viaje Oro and nothing else and it is the only B&M around that is a distibutor of Viaje. Pm me.
0
Comments
-
I can cover all your needs. PM incoming.0
-
jsnake is the viaje man, lol, i see hes on it,lolBombay:So I am looking for some viajes (skull and bones (Moab), C4, daisy cutter, Summerfest 10 or 11) willing to trade or purchase. Don't have a lot of particular sticks but have an array of different ones. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if your local BM has any willing to send $ to purchase. My local B&M has two boxes of Viaje Oro and nothing else and it is the only B&M around that is a distibutor of Viaje. Pm me.0 -
at least your local b&m has them. i have to drive over an hour to buy them in store.Bombay:So I am looking for some viajes (skull and bones (Moab), C4, daisy cutter, Summerfest 10 or 11) willing to trade or purchase. Don't have a lot of particular sticks but have an array of different ones. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if your local BM has any willing to send $ to purchase. My local B&M has two boxes of Viaje Oro and nothing else and it is the only B&M around that is a distibutor of Viaje. Pm me.
so are you from san jose or sacramento?0 -
Sacramento, and it is a shame because I love the B&M they are a small family run shop with better prices than the bigger guys but the selection is really tight because they have maybe two standard room closets for humi space.0
-
did you get my PM? Looks like they are acting up again and I am PMing myself. Check and let me know. I replied last night.0
-
Jsnake....Pm Sent.0
-
Got it and will look for it. Thanks0


