The Beard, the Goddess and ......
KingoftheCove
Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
"The Dude" - my new nickname for Andy.......
Speaking of deals.....................I'm sittin on the curb again, waiting to see what's coming before I pull the trigger on something else already available, blah, blah...............same old story
Speaking of deals.....................I'm sittin on the curb again, waiting to see what's coming before I pull the trigger on something else already available, blah, blah...............same old story
0
Comments
-
I've got some big puchases coming up so I am on haitus. Plus I have a friends bachelor party and wedding that I need to save for.0
-
Did another deal come out this week?KingoftheCove:"The Dude" - my new nickname for Andy.......
Speaking of deals.....................I'm sittin on the curb again, waiting to see what's coming before I pull the trigger on something else already available, blah, blah...............same old story
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0 -
This has the makings of a good joke thread.
So, a beard, a goddess and a pollak walk into a bar.0

