Camacho Triple Maduro

Vulchor
Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Real good deal I have found on these (I think anyway), if you want any details....PM me

Comments

  • Shaun.Harrison87
    Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971 ✭
    Vulchor:
    Real good deal I have found on these (I think anyway), if you want any details....PM me
    I saw them on the scary today, 5 for $25 I think w/free ship
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    JoZr put it best "Just a little reminder, out of respect for cigar.com, we try not to mention the names of competing cigar sites on the open forum. They know we don't buy every single cigar from them, but all the same, we don't flaunt that fact out of common courtesy. There are a ton of other places you can buy from, some will have better prices, but none will match the level of customer service you get from cigar.com."

    Alex wishes the same bro...thats why we say PM for certain stuff.
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    to add to Vulchor's comment, don't forget to call in to CCom to see if they can match the deal. It's always a possibility
  • Shaun.Harrison87
    Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971 ✭
    Vulchor:
    JoZr put it best "Just a little reminder, out of respect for cigar.com, we try not to mention the names of competing cigar sites on the open forum. They know we don't buy every single cigar from them, but all the same, we don't flaunt that fact out of common courtesy. There are a ton of other places you can buy from, some will have better prices, but none will match the level of customer service you get from cigar.com."

    Alex wishes the same bro...thats why we say PM for certain stuff.
    I wasn't doing it out of disrespect, that is how we communicate the deals on the sister(CI) banter among BotL, where I first started posting. No one can beat the 3(CI, CC, and CB) for their customer service and that is why I buy 95% of my smokes through them. And calling for a price match is always a possibility as well.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    AGAIN GOOD SIR, ccom is its own company and not affiliated with the others you again mentioned. CCom is the best customer service, and if not---well we dont post it generally on their boards. Not being a d!ck, just saying no names (maybe not even acronyms....we generally know em all on here)
  • Shaun.Harrison87
    Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971 ✭
    PM sent vulchor
  • kevin1323
    kevin1323 Posts: 294 ✭
    dennisking:
    to add to Vulchor's comment, don't forget to call in to CCom to see if they can match the deal. It's always a possibility


    I have done this with Tim in the past. Great customer service at ccom!
  • Shaun.Harrison87
    Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971 ✭
    Same here, they are fantastic to deal with, I usually deal with Tim or Kelly
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    What was the box price Vulchor? I'm running low on my box...
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    that is how we communicate the deals on the sister(CI)


    Where, exactly, does this exchange of banter take place? I've yet to see it.
  • Shaun.Harrison87
    Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971 ✭
    skweekz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    that is how we communicate the deals on the sister(CI)


    Where, exactly, does this exchange of banter take place? I've yet to see it.
    PM sent
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    pm pheebs
  • Poker_Slob
    Poker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you my good sir
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    and to you..MY good sir