Good lounge in Dallas/Addison ?

lcpleel
lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Is there a decent place to smoke in this are? Ill be staying at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria for a work event for about a week starting the 22nd. Any information for a place to smoke would be great.

Comments

  • J.S.
    J.S. Posts: 754 ✭
    There are several good ones in the greater Dallas area. I have heard really good things about Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison. Here is their link: www.elitecigarcafe.com I send some time in their other stores and they are great. I want to get up that way and spend the evening there everyone that I have talked to that has been there say the cafe is great. I believe you will be within 1.5 miles of it.
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    J.S.:
    There are several good ones in the greater Dallas area. I have heard really good things about Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison. Here is their link: www.elitecigarcafe.com I send some time in their other stores and they are great. I want to get up that way and spend the evening there everyone that I have talked to that has been there say the cafe is great. I believe you will be within 1.5 miles of it.

    Good looking out. Ill check that place out.
  • Pacman84
    Pacman84 Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The up in smoke place on North Mcarthur blvd is ok too.