The Beards deal

JSaint
JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Could someone possibly send me the news about the San Lotanos in a PM. I emailed him earlier before he left and he got back to me but forgot to send the price!
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Could someone possibly send me the news about the San Lotanos in a PM. I emailed him earlier before he left and he got back to me but forgot to send the price!
    The price.... Either a supple young virgin or your first born.... BUT OH BOY!!! IT'S WORTH IT!
  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:
    Could someone possibly send me the news about the San Lotanos in a PM. I emailed him earlier before he left and he got back to me but forgot to send the price!
    The price.... Either a supple young virgin or your first born.... BUT OH BOY!!! IT'S WORTH IT!
    LOL definitely cant give up a first born so virgin it is.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky