san lotanos

I had thought that these robustos and toros were 52 rg, but on the aj fernandez website they are listed as 54. Does anyone know which one it is?

Comments

  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    54 I believe.
  • MonteWhite
    MonteWhite Posts: 200
    The toros are definitely 54. Can't say about the robustos since I haven't had any before
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    NightHawk:
    I had thought that these robustos and toros were 52 rg, but on the aj fernandez website they are listed as 54. Does anyone know which one it is?
    Different sizes for each of the three blends. Here's the breakdown:


    MADURO:
    San Andres Wrapper (Mexico)
    Nicaraguan - Honduran - Dominican Filler
    *Honduran Binder
    *Box pressed
    Robusto 5 x 52 MSRP $6.80
    Toro 6 x 52 MSRP $7.10
    Churchill 7 x 52 MSRP $7.60
    Torpedo 6 1/2 x 52 MSRP $7.60


    HABANO:
    Brazilian Wrapper (Brazil)
    Nicaraguan - Honduran
    *Honduran Binder
    Robusto 5 x 54 MSRP $6.70
    Toro 6 x 54 MSRP $6.90
    Churchill 7 x 54 MSRP $7.30
    Torpedo 6 1/2 x 54 MSRP $7.30


    CONNECTICUT:
    Connecticut Wrapper (Ecuador)
    Nicaraguan - Dominican Filler
    *Nicaraguan Binder
    Robusto 5 x 52 MSRP $6.20
    Toro 6 x 52 MSRP $6.40
    Churchill 7 x 52 MSRP $6.60
    Torpedo 6 1/2 x 52 MSRP $6.60


    *Taken from Smokingstogie.com, via Steve Valle*
  • MonteWhite
    MonteWhite Posts: 200
    docbp87:
    NightHawk:
    I had thought that these robustos and toros were 52 rg, but on the aj fernandez website they are listed as 54. Does anyone know which one it is?
    Different sizes for each of the three blends. Here's the breakdown:


    MADURO:
    San Andres Wrapper (Mexico)
    Nicaraguan - Honduran - Dominican Filler
    *Honduran Binder
    *Box pressed
    Robusto 5 x 52 MSRP $6.80
    Toro 6 x 52 MSRP $7.10
    Churchill 7 x 52 MSRP $7.60
    Torpedo 6 1/2 x 52 MSRP $7.60


    HABANO:
    Brazilian Wrapper (Brazil)
    Nicaraguan - Honduran
    *Honduran Binder
    Robusto 5 x 54 MSRP $6.70
    Toro 6 x 54 MSRP $6.90
    Churchill 7 x 54 MSRP $7.30
    Torpedo 6 1/2 x 54 MSRP $7.30


    CONNECTICUT:
    Connecticut Wrapper (Ecuador)
    Nicaraguan - Dominican Filler
    *Nicaraguan Binder
    Robusto 5 x 52 MSRP $6.20
    Toro 6 x 52 MSRP $6.40
    Churchill 7 x 52 MSRP $6.60
    Torpedo 6 1/2 x 52 MSRP $6.60


    *Taken from Smokingstogie.com, via Steve Valle*
    Opps, you're absolutely right. I totally forgot about the other two wrappers.