A Huge Thank You to the Kid

The Kid's timing is impeccable. I'm about to head home on emergency leave and I get a box in the mail from him. This great brother sent me a Cuban parejo, Aurora ?barrel Aged, Torano Virtuoso, Cao Maduro, 5 Vegas A, Pinar Del Rio, Room 101, Cao America, Joya De Nicaragua Antanio and an unbanded one, and some snacks.
Rudy you are an awsome BOTL. Thank you very much!!!

Comments

  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Great hit! What's wrong brother? I'm so sorry to hear that you're going on e leave!
  • Heavy
    Heavy Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Hope everything is OK bip.
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Godspeed Bip!!
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Nice hit. And hope everything is well BIP.
  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    The hit, Kid. Hope all is well Bip.
  • granneja
    granneja Posts: 382
    Way to go Kid. Hope everything is ok bip. Be safe coming back.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Timing is everything, nice hit. BIP, whatever it is I hope things get better.
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear bout the e-leave brother, wish you a safe journey.
  • dbeckom
    dbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rudy! Bip brother, I hope all goes well and you have a safe journey.

    "Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

     "A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

    “A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb