Smoke inside without your wife complaining...!

BigT06
BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
All you have to do is smoke an Obsidian! They smell amazing. So much so, that my wife (who usually nags relentlessly when I smoke in my office) said that it smelled "nice". I see a box purchase in my near future. This fiver will be lucky to make the weekend.

Comments

  • e6specialk
    e6specialk Posts: 216 ✭
    Finally, an invention that keeps wives from complaining, I have to get some.
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow I just can't see getting that same reaction from my better half. Come October I see myself putting up plastic sheeting around our back patio and getting a little space heater out there. Like I used to do for her when she smoked cigarettes .
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    e6specialk:
    Finally, an invention that keeps wives from complaining, I have to get some.
    Thought this was called the gun.
  • AJGARLETT
    AJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Vulchor:
    e6specialk:
    Finally, an invention that keeps wives from complaining, I have to get some.
    Thought this was called the gun.
    +3!!
  • Marker
    Marker Posts: 2,524 ✭
    e6specialk:
    Finally, an invention that keeps wives from complaining, I have to get some.
    Diamonds will stop them from complaining... for at least fifteen minutes.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    e6specialk:
    Finally, an invention that keeps wives from complaining, I have to get some.
    Thought this was called the gun.
    No, no, no. I've told you before Dave the gun is for ending arguements not to stop the complaining. For that, you use Duct Tape.
  • jr_p951
    jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I have kids so I never smoke in the house...but i do in the garage! I keep it all the way open with the side door open to create a breeze. You can usually catch me around the work bench or my motorcycle with a cigar. Not in the house though.

    You sure it wasn't an Acid? Those things are aromatic. Not for me but some do like them.