So Alex the suspense is killing us.....

1235»

Comments

  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Lasabar:
    HA! I'm off tomorrow... I'll be online all day, in my underwear, waiting....
    Not a picture I need. Thanks...
    No picture necessary... I'LL POST VIDEO!
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Lasabar:
    Marker:
    Lasabar:
    HA! I'm off tomorrow... I'll be online all day, in my underwear, waiting....
    Not a picture I need. Thanks...
    No picture necessary... I'LL POST VIDEO!
    Don't tease Lassie!
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    How much excitement can one day have... betwen the long awaited corona's to lassies underwear video....Man I better up the bloodpressure meds for today.
  • JudoChinX
    JudoChinX Posts: 775 ✭
    Fantastic news!
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Did I miss it???????,
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    The Kid:
    Did I miss it???????,
    nope
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    It's up

    *Thread Closed*
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Can't get in, did it crash already?