Liga Privada No 9 Flying Pigs
dreadnaught45
Posts: 3
All,
I am new to these forums but am an active participant on stogiereview and several other forums. I'm not sure if this is the place to post something like this. Please let me know if not.
I have 2-3 boxes of LP9 Pigs for sale. I need to clear some room out in my humidor. All boxes are in mint condition. The cigars themselves are oily as hell with age. Most of the bands are fading. I take very good care of all my cigars.
Please let me know if any one is interested. I will ship humidified. Email @ dreadnaught45@gmail.com
Thanks!
I am new to these forums but am an active participant on stogiereview and several other forums. I'm not sure if this is the place to post something like this. Please let me know if not.
I have 2-3 boxes of LP9 Pigs for sale. I need to clear some room out in my humidor. All boxes are in mint condition. The cigars themselves are oily as hell with age. Most of the bands are fading. I take very good care of all my cigars.
Please let me know if any one is interested. I will ship humidified. Email @ dreadnaught45@gmail.com
Thanks!
0
Comments
-
LOL. Nobody here smokes those. LOL0
-
BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!beatnic:LOL. Nobody here smokes those. LOL
0 -
Not to be an ass, But I always thought that it was bad form to come into a cigar forum and use the message board for ones own personal gain (monetarily). Even more so, for someone who hasnt spent much time here. Its one thing to do some trading or to throw a post up saying you have xyz available and then take the sale offline. But just to drop something like that and then leave your email IDK seems a little off to me. But Im still a Noob, so I may be wrong0
-
No, you're not wrong. I think it's always better to stick around and get to know people, but more importantly to let people get to know you, before engaging in trades and/or trying to sell stuff. That's not to say I doubt the OP's honesty in the least, but a bit of discretion never hurts.The Kid:Not to be an ass, But I always thought that it was bad form to come into a cigar forum and use the message board for ones own personal gain (monetarily). Even more so, for someone who hasnt spent much time here. Its one thing to do some trading or to throw a post up saying you have xyz available and then take the sale offline. But just to drop something like that and then leave your email IDK seems a little off to me. But Im still a Noob, so I may be wrong0 -
3 posts? Give me a break. I'm from the government and I'm here to help.0
-
PM me your asking price per box and will you ship your end first? Thanks.dreadnaught45:All, I am new to these forums but am an active participant on stogiereview and several other forums. I'm not sure if this is the place to post something like this. Please let me know if not. I have 2-3 boxes of LP9 Pigs for sale. I need to clear some room out in my humidor. All boxes are in mint condition. The cigars themselves are oily as hell with age. Most of the bands are fading. I take very good care of all my cigars. Please let me know if any one is interested. I will ship humidified. Email @ dreadnaught45@gmail.com Thanks!0 -
seems to me to clean out ones humi one would start with the crap first? 3 boxes of fp's in your humi , what else you got? lol0
-
I might be wrong, but I thought Flying Pigs were only on the T52.0
-
You would indeed be wrong on that count.wwhwang:I might be wrong, but I thought Flying Pigs were only on the T52.
0




