Oh, god! Now I've done it!
y2pascoe
Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
Comments
-
Congrats man!! Now go smoke a good one!0
-
Maybe later when I can feel my fingers and my toes.0
-
Congrats Mike!!0
-
Congrats!
0 -
Congrates Dude! when I picked my girls out two months ago I add up all the cigars In my cab and used that as my budget. I didn't want to hear "you spend more on cigars then my ring..:)"0
-
Congrats. I bought mine before I started smoking but luckly I went high enough anytime she mentions my buying I just point to it LOL.0
-
Is it the Ice or cold feet??lol congratulations, Remember we're all **** so just go along with everything she says and know she's probably right anyway....y2pascoe:Maybe later when I can feel my fingers and my toes.0 -
Looks good brother! Congrats!!!0
-
That's awesome. Congrats brother. Does she know yet?0
-
Congrats!!0
-
In a few hours she will!bip:That's awesome. Congrats brother. Does she know yet?0 -
Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll say no. That way you get your cigar budget back!!! I'm pull'n for ya bro!!0
-
Congrats man!!!!!!0
-
good luck and congrats man. I'll never forget popping the question to my wife. One of the best days of my life. So even though your probably nervous as hell, try to enjoy it brother.y2pascoe:
In a few hours she will!bip:That's awesome. Congrats brother. Does she know yet?0 -
Congrats! I proposed this week as well. Something must be in the air!0
-
Congrats dude.
0 -
Good luck and congratulations, I was nervous as hell too. Once it was done I was so releaved.0
-
OHHHHHH SNAP! Congrats brother!0
-
Congrats to you both!Unthought_Known:Congrats! I proposed this week as well. Something must be in the air!
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0 -
Congratulations! I'm engaged as well and couldn't be happier! Such a blessing! Enjoy it, man!LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Mike, congrats. This is the best thing I ever did in my life, except for meeting j0z3r in person.........0
-
Oh man another one down. JK. Congrats brother. I married my girl 6 months after our first date. 16 years ago.0
-
Meeting Joe in person is pretty impressive although Leonard in the speedo is a very close second....bandyt09:Mike, congrats. This is the best thing I ever did in my life, except for meeting j0z3r in person.........0 -
You guys are sick.. Congratulations, are you planning a special occasion to ask the question ?ENFIDL:
Meeting Joe in person is pretty impressive although Leonard in the speedo is a very close second....bandyt09:Mike, congrats. This is the best thing I ever did in my life, except for meeting j0z3r in person.........0 -
Congrats Man
I've been married so long I have quit counting the years. I will give you the same advice that I gave my son on his wedding day. The wife is always right, just say yes dear then go do what you were going to do anyway.
Now go have a good cigar.
0 -
Congratulations brother. Post some pics of the cigar you have afterwards.0
-
And I am officially engaged!0
-
What.. Your suppose to keep the ring in your pocket waiting for just the right moment, and then out to dinner, and then drive around to show all her friends. You wrapped it up in 10 hours. Is the wedding tomorrow ?0
-
Oh no Todd...nobody should ever, EVER put meeting me so high. I have to question what you've done your whole life now...I mean, have you been living in a cave with your eyes shut and your ears covered just rocking back and forth? Lolol jkjk.bandyt09:Mike, congrats. This is the best thing I ever did in my life, except for meeting j0z3r in person.........
0 -
Congrats!0






















