MOW Perfecto Sampler

JSaint
JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Ive been drooling over these since I saw them in the catalog. Has anyone had a chance to check these smokes out yet???
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Ive been drooling over these since I saw them in the catalog. Has anyone had a chance to check these smokes out yet???
    Someone has already bragged about getting two of the bad boys already
  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:
    Ive been drooling over these since I saw them in the catalog. Has anyone had a chance to check these smokes out yet???
    Someone has already bragged about getting two of the bad boys already
    I have a feeling once I see my paycheck tomorrow I will just say screw it and drop the money on them lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    I had my first MoW perfecto last week and have to say the cigar blew my ass away. Not that it was powerful or anything, but the cigar was FANTASTIC. Even burn, great flavor ..etc. I have found myself in the perfecto fan club. Big cigar too, lasted about 2hrs.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I sent one to BIP a couple days ago. I damn neer kept it for myself when I looked at that MOW maduro, damn that was a nice set of sticks!
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Does look good! Been holding back on buying it at the moment! Must resist.... lol .

    Just keeping my $ for the new smokes coming out, so these have to be put on hold.
  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:
    Ive been drooling over these since I saw them in the catalog. Has anyone had a chance to check these smokes out yet???
    Someone has already bragged about getting two of the bad boys already


    That would be me. I opened one of the boxes just to take a peek. They are all resting comfortably. I play soothing Mozart sometimes to relax them even more. Or... spice it up with some Jazz. When I finally do light them up, I'll put on some crunchy Industrial so they know they are about to burn in wonderful flavor.
  • KCW
    KCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Does look good! Been holding back on buying it at the moment! Must resist.... lol .

    Just keeping my $ for the new smokes coming out, so these have to be put on hold.
    Ditto :(
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    I keep flip flopping on whether or not to buy them, but the price, and especially the virtue in there keep me on the fence. It is a really pretty set. Would look fantastic in a cabinet. I'd definitely have to get at least 2.
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Double post
  • NightHawk
    NightHawk Posts: 247 ✭
    Just got mine in with my last order, and they look great! The virtue is probably going to be the first to burn. The others will probably rest a while..
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    They look awesome and are very tempting but $10 a piece for cigars that I smoke all the time (except the maduro), for much less money, is hard to justify.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bigharpoon:
    They look awesome and are very tempting but $10 a piece for cigars that I smoke all the time (except the maduro), for much less money, is hard to justify.
    +1 to that. The only one in there that has me wanting is the Maduro. Would LOVE to test drive that puppy.