Tim's E-Mail List

How does one get on tims mailing list? Could someone please forward me the E-Mail of last offer? Thanks

Comments

  • AJGARLETT
    AJGARLETT Posts: 648
    just shoot him an email and he will add you. Tblythe@cigar.com
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    I used the live chat on ccom and had them add me to his and Matt's today.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    I got added and then forgotten, then added then forgotten, then I gave up lol Kelly never forgets me though
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I got added and then forgotten, then added then forgotten, then I gave up lol Kelly never forgets me though
    HEY! Nice to have you on the forums! Always nice to see new people on here! Make sure you hit up the newbie thread! And tell us about yourself!!!
  • I also requested to be added to Kellys list and she has responded quikly (Thanks Kelly) but I have tried a couple of times to get on Tims unsuccessfully. Must be very busy. I will try some of the other ways you all have provided. Thank you for the assistance.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    I got added and then forgotten, then added then forgotten, then I gave up lol Kelly never forgets me though
    HEY! Nice to have you on the forums! Always nice to see new people on here! Make sure you hit up the newbie thread! And tell us about yourself!!!
    Will do old man! Thanks for the warm welcome, this seems like a fun place to be!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really never ask, i emailed him and ask to put a deal together and bought it, did this several times then just started getting the email deals
  • y2pascoe
    y2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    There is also a sacrifice involved.
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    There is also a sacrifice involved.
    lol,,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTtpWgrhS78&feature=related