baboom,, kaboom, kapowee

jj20030
jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-TRC_z7TQ&feature=BFa&list=PL8695FEE3C169BCD8&index=56 ,,, //////// 03110820000248513996 , 03110820000248514009 , 03110820000248513972 , 03110820000248513989

Comments

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    heads are gonna roll
  • Marker
    Marker Posts: 2,524 ✭
    Things are bigger in Tx.
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    Ruh oh!
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    Looks like some homes are going to be remodeled.
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing special but 10 smokes per box, , might be 11 in one of them , lol
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri and one more in san diego , cali , should all land tommorrow, lol
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
    I think after the next week or two River Ridge will be something future generations will read about in the history books
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
    I think after the next week or two River Ridge will be something future generations will read about in the history books
    aww ***,, lol
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
    Riiggghhhhttttt like you don't know that lmao
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
    I think after the next week or two River Ridge will be something future generations will read about in the history books
    lmao! love it!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
    I think after the next week or two River Ridge will be something future generations will read about in the history books
    lmao! love it!
    sounds like something the sniper hunter would say,lmao
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    4 cities in these here great united states will drop on,, lol > bristow , va,, tulare cali,, river ridge, la,, and middletown, ri
    Wait wait wait wait bristow? F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? What did I ever do to you?!
    you the only one that lives in bristow ? lmao 03110820000248513996
    Riiggghhhhttttt like you don't know that lmao
    how would i know that, lmfao
  • WHAT THE *$*()#@&()# JJ2030 just blew my mailbox to pieces. Don't know what I did to deserve this, but rest assured their will be retribution, oh yes there will be.

    image
  • y2pascoe
    y2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    OH IT IS SO ON!!!!

    Photobucket

    I think Y2P and Warren G need to REGULATE!
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Got me too! Thanks brother!
    image
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey Beatnic, I saw one of these on Craigs List, thought you might be interested in picking one up...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfmTDGDNMgc&feature=related
  • beatnic
    beatnic Posts: 4,133 ✭
    Yes I have been a victim. I got all 11. And I'm in the middle of receiving my lotto jackpot wings. I'm swimming in cigars. I have already succumbed to putting some in tupperwares, My god, I'm the guy that preaches against that. Anybody wana herf? Hey JJ drop me a note if you find yourself heading east. I get to the bay area every so often. I'll do the same.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    Yeah, I got hit too. Thanks JJ althought it wasn't necessary. I appreciate it.
  • beatnic
    beatnic Posts: 4,133 ✭
    Yea, a bit of research is needed.