Too Damn Hot!

2»

Comments

  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭

    Yup, I remember this post. I’m in Vegas this week, and it’s been in 100s. But you know what they say…it’s a dry heat! 😆

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • ShawnOL
    ShawnOL Posts: 16,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Take the dry heat, @Krieg . 100f plus 75% humidity is downright disgusting.

    Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

  • Olekingcole
    Olekingcole Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

    i thought this was going to be about smoking too fast

    I don't have problems, just more work to do.

  • Diver43
    Diver43 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It has been so hot here I have had to carry the little dog out to the grass. The deck burned my feet so know it wasn't pleasant for here. Im grounded until next weekend after some dental work.

    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Yakster
    Yakster Posts: 34,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I got my pool umbrella just in time for Labor Day at the MILs. The umbrella comes in a bag and the cup holder has a mesh bag for easy carrying, but the ballast full of sand is a bit awkward to move around, it worked as advertised even though by the time I got in the pool most of it was already in shade from all the pine trees.

    image.png
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )