Thank you, once again, cigar.com

As if we need another one of these threads, but I need to give another shout out to The Beard. I needed to have a birthday present for my sister-in-law's husband this weekend, and my wife didn't let me know until Monday morning. I sent an email to Tim with some ideas and asked him to ship my order 2nd day. He promptly replied stating my ideas for a gift were perfect, processed my order and told me I would have it by Friday. This morning it showed up in perfect condition. I can't say enough about these guys (and gal). Customer for life. Thanks again Tim.

Comments

  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah these guys rock. Just about the only company of any kind I've been 100% happy with.
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    Yeah, I cannot say I have had anything less than flawless experiences with Cigar.com, and Tim, and Alex.
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    I just received a care package form Andy D. It is amazing how good the customer service is at this site. I had one small concern that I asked about, and Andy went WAY beyond the call of duty and sent me some amazing cigars. Unreal. Thanks ccom. Customer for life, no doubt.