Hi, my name is...
roland_7707
Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Dane and I'm a cigaraholic.
Thought we might need something like AA, except they want to stop and we just want to buy more. lol
Thought we might need something like AA, except they want to stop and we just want to buy more. lol
One God, One Truth
0
Comments
-
Hi Dane! Don't be a quitter...there are plenty of enablers here.0
-
Oh, this gravy trains' not stopping!One God, One Truth0
-
Welcome to the party.0
-
My name is Burton, and I am addicted to smoking cigars. Not addicted to Nicotine, but rather, the experience, and ritual of cutting, smelling, examining, finally lighting, and smoking cigars.0
-
My name is Todd and I am addicted to the good deal.......
the good deal on cigars
the good deal of time relaxing with a cigar
the good deal I spend smoking a cigar with friends
the good deal of friends I have "met" on Cigar.com.
WOW, that's a good deal of information0 -
+1 we have the same symptoms!! Maybe its a California thing and its in the water!!!!0
-
Jr, it's not the water, it's the tobacco.....jr_p951:+1 we have the same symptoms!! Maybe its a California thing and its in the water!!!!0 -
if it was the water then Cali would tax that instead of the tobacco.bandyt09:
Jr, it's not the water, it's the tobacco.....jr_p951:+1 we have the same symptoms!! Maybe its a California thing and its in the water!!!!0 -
I've said this before, cigars are not an addiction, they are a hobby... an addicting hobby!
0





