Nicaragua Bound
Alex_Svenson
Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. As you may or may not know, the big annual cigar tradeshow is in Vegas next week where the this years newest releases will be debuted. I am headed down to Nicaragua today to get a sneak peak at some of these new goodies if I can and get my orders in firstt. As they say, the early bird gets the worm. Shorty from Pit Boss is taking a break from filming right now and called me last week to see if he could come down. We are working on a new project with him for his own size in Punisher which will be an agenda item for the trip as well as continued development of the new super premium blend using that cameroon wrapper I found that was grown back in 1979! Not sure if you guys have been following my video blogs on that project. I also have some great 5 year old costa rican habano ligero wrapper that just came in we are working with. Good times ahead. Keep an eye on the video blog for updates.
0
Comments
-
Thanks for the updates Alex! This is all very exciting0
-
Alex Svenson:Hey guys. As you may or may not know, the big annual cigar tradeshow is in Vegas next week where the this years newest releases will be debuted. I am headed down to Nicaragua today to get a sneak peak at some of these new goodies if I can and get my orders in firstt. As they say, the early bird gets the worm. Shorty from Pit Boss is taking a break from filming right now and called me last week to see if he could come down. We are working on a new project with him for his own size in Punisher which will be an agenda item for the trip as well as continued development of the new super premium blend using that cameroon wrapper I found that was grown back in 1979! Not sure if you guys have been following my video blogs on that project. I also have some great 5 year old costa rican habano ligero wrapper that just came in we are working with. Good times ahead. Keep an eye on the video blog for updates.
Cameroon wrapper? My favorite! 1979 - my birth year! This sounds like a must have for me!0 -
1979 comaeroon puro at that.NYHCx516x:Alex Svenson:Hey guys. As you may or may not know, the big annual cigar tradeshow is in Vegas next week where the this years newest releases will be debuted. I am headed down to Nicaragua today to get a sneak peak at some of these new goodies if I can and get my orders in firstt. As they say, the early bird gets the worm. Shorty from Pit Boss is taking a break from filming right now and called me last week to see if he could come down. We are working on a new project with him for his own size in Punisher which will be an agenda item for the trip as well as continued development of the new super premium blend using that cameroon wrapper I found that was grown back in 1979! Not sure if you guys have been following my video blogs on that project. I also have some great 5 year old costa rican habano ligero wrapper that just came in we are working with. Good times ahead. Keep an eye on the video blog for updates.
Cameroon wrapper? My favorite! 1979 - my birth year! This sounds like a must have for me!
my only question is (being that i have never smoked a cameroon all wrapper grade puro) wouldnt that be a bit of a one note song?
and now that i think of it, wouldnt that also produce a bit of a bitter note on the finish due to combustion issues? i mean the wrapper burns a bit cooler than the filler, right? wouldnt that cause the all wrapper to be thrown a bit out of balance?
again, i wouldnt know because i have never smoked this tobacco, just a passing thought.
0 -
Ya we passed on the single leaf stick. When it aged it tasted way off. We are back to blending.0
-
Sounds like it is going to be a very productive trip. I am really interested to see how this new Punisher turns out. I would definietly be in for an order or two of that.
Dan0 -
I can't wait to see what all new stuff is coming down the pipeline. Definitely interested in a Shorty Punisher too.0
-
You really have the worst job in the world Alex. If youre ready to start a new career path in like coal mines or something, just let me know and I'll bite the bullet and take your place at ccom so you dont have to worry about it. You're a nice guy and it's the least i could do.0
-
Looking forward to the new blends! Keep us posted.0
-
Awesome, can't wait to hear about the new blends!!
Have a safe trip Alex.0 -
A shorty iced Punisher that sounds good.0
-
Oh man, the tobacco you are working with right now sounds phenomenal. Can't wait to get my hands on the final product. Have fun down there dude, and then have fun out in the desert at the show.0
-
Shorty tweeted that he was headed there and I was wondering what goodness was in store. Send him our love and travel safe. Most importantly, make some more stellar products0










