Getting married this Friday!

camgfs
camgfs Posts: 968 ✭
Well, the subject says it all! In 24 hours I will be married. Will be spending a week on the shores of a lake on an island with good weather and no pets/kids. Hell, it it works out, I might get married more often eh? lol
And YES I am packing a herf for the week, with stick for both of us. I am bringing some of my rare collection, including ISOM Cohiba Sublime, Cohiba Genios, San Cristobal de la Habana from 2001 and Cohiba Reserva from 2002, just in case I have extra time on my hands ;)

No Internet access out there, so I will read up on ccom events when I get back. Have a great week and smoke one for me will ya?

Comments

  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    CONGRATS!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro. Enjoy your time away.
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    CONGRATS and enjoy your smokes!
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    Congrats! Just cross your fingers that a little song isn't played at your wedding like mine...."another one bites the dust..." HAHA! Have a great time!
  • Lakota72
    Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Have a great time out on the lake. There is nothing more peaceful than that. Plus you get to combine that with some great smokes and I'm sure a great lady. Boy do you have it made.
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats fella! Enjoy the day and the rest of your lives together!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    camgfs:
    Well, the subject says it all! In 24 hours I will be married. Will be spending a week on the shores of a lake on an island with good weather and no pets/kids. Hell, it it works out, I might get married more often eh? lol
    And YES I am packing a herf for the week, with stick for both of us. I am bringing some of my rare collection, including ISOM Cohiba Sublime, Cohiba Genios, San Cristobal de la Habana from 2001 and Cohiba Reserva from 2002, just in case I have extra time on my hands ;)

    No Internet access out there, so I will read up on ccom events when I get back. Have a great week and smoke one for me will ya?

    congrats and wish i had some of those to smoke,lol
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Congtats from one recently hitched to one soon to be hitched!
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations.
  • roland_7707
    roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congrats. have fun. wink wink
    One God, One Truth
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Congrats and enjoy those smokes!
  • bip
    bip Posts: 483
    Congrats brother!!!!
  • bearb
    bearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well Cliff! Enjoy the experience, sounds like you have a few smokes to keep you busy also :)
  • Luko
    Luko Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    Belated congrats, enjoy your honeymoon.
  • Bobbo2009
    Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! I hope everything went well and you have a great time.
  • ShotgunJohn
    ShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats may you have a long, great marriage.
  • dbeckom
    dbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

    "Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

     "A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

    “A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb