amazing copy machine - 3d printer? for real
jj20030
Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
I don't know if that red scanner thing is going to pump a bunch of gamma radiation into my ****, but I'm in!0
-
they will get rich off the porn industry alone, lolLasabar:I don't know if that red scanner thing is going to pump a bunch of gamma radiation into my ****, but I'm in!0 -
Shoot it's probably the porn industry that came up with the idea.0
-
two of my buddies just bought a home version of one of these printers for about $700 a piece0
-
I have an acquaintance who says that Boeing is already using them for various design projects0
-
You just blew my mind.0
-
"Earl Grey, Hot"0
-
"Make it so"Goldy:"Earl Grey, Hot"0 -
I worked on a project with a professor from a local college on one of these. I had a friend draw up specs on autocad and the professor produced my models on one of these machines. It was pretty awesome and cut back on a lot of hours and tooling. I think every machine shop in America should have one of these. Especially when production is going overseas, a machine shop in America can offer a whole new product by selling models and replicas of the actual product. This would help out so much if you are sending drawings overseas to be produced. Not only are you sending drawings but you can send these cheap plastic models as a guides. Definitely worth the investment if you ask me.
0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboxMsSz5Aw&feature=player_embedded




