This months COTM
Russ55
Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
Nice package this month ccom. I was very pleasantly surprised to see some smaller ring gauged smokes in there. The extra cigar, and cutter were great too! Thanks.
0
Comments
-
What's in the package this month?? Mine won't be here until after the 4 day weekend!
JDE
0 -
Just got mine. Cusano15th anniversary Cusano 18 - Toro Cusano LXI Sun Grown - Toro Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon - Toro Cusano 18 Paired Maduro - Toro Bonus: Cohiba Red Bot - Churchill, Cusano Cutter Plus as COTM Noob, I got 3 MOW Armadas0
-
Russ55:Nice package this month ccom. I was very pleasantly surprised to see some smaller ring gauged smokes in there. The extra cigar, and cutter were great too! Thanks.
+1 The COTM has been totally worth it the price. Cool that they stuck the cutter in there too.0 -
I got a package coming on July 5th...
I should have: 5 Daytona Corona's, 3 LFD Air Bender Ponderoso's, 3 Warlock Corona's, 3 Kistoff Crillo Corona's, 3 tatauje Miami Noellas and 2 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda's...
. Tim hooked me up...crossing fingers for a surprise like he did last time.
0 -
Sometimes I consider cancelling my CoTM membership just so I can turn around and sign up again to get some more Armadas! Great cigars!cantonese:Plus as COTM Noob, I got 3 MOW Armadas
JDE
0 -
JonathanE:
Sometimes I consider cancelling my CoTM membership just so I can turn around and sign up again to get some more Armadas! Great cigars!cantonese:Plus as COTM Noob, I got 3 MOW Armadas
JDEThose Armadas are outstanding, it's very hard getting any type of aging on them since they seem to disappear from the humidor shortly after receiving them.
0 -
I just got the package today and it is awesome, I have been wanting to try Cusano for a long time and the cutter was a great bonus.0



