Boom!! Bang - Kapow!!
jlmarta
Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, I'll tell ya what - this Sniper Hunter fella starts right off with mucho gusto! He only started posting on 6/14 and he's already figured out how to bomb someone! I mean - shrapnel flying all around.

And the nice thing is I haven't had the opportunity to try a buncha these before.
Nice going, Sniper Hunter. Thanks a million. Don't forget, though, you're now on my list. ( I sure hope that return address on the package isn't a phony. Sounds too good to be true)
Marty

And the nice thing is I haven't had the opportunity to try a buncha these before.
Nice going, Sniper Hunter. Thanks a million. Don't forget, though, you're now on my list. ( I sure hope that return address on the package isn't a phony. Sounds too good to be true)
Marty
0
Comments
-
Well it's about time someone took out that damned Sniper. We have a Sniper hunter now?? KEWL. Hope he takes him out and includes a rubber nose and glasses for him to pose in after he takes the hit. I dunno... just seemed fittng;)jlmarta:Well, I'll tell ya what - this Sniper Hunter fella starts right off with mucho gusto! He only started posting on 6/14 and he's already figured out how to bomb someone! I mean - shrapnel flying all around.
And the nice thing is I haven't had the opportunity to try a buncha these before.
Nice going, Sniper Hunter. Thanks a million. Don't forget, though, you're now on my list. ( I sure hope that return address on the package isn't a phony. Sounds too good to be true)
Marty0
