Bombardiert aus Deutschland

Goldy
Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
I was finally heading home from my work in the far north and the inlaws were coming to town for 2 weeks when I got a call that a major earthquake had destroyed my house. I raced home to find that the front half of my house was missing and slightly burned. I had seen this before, it was no earthquake. I dug around and sure enough there was the little box that did all this damage.

Salt Lake City-20110617-00042

Cool, Cigars I thought. Then I dug deeper into this box.

Salt Lake City-20110617-00043

Cigars AND glasses??!?! I have been drooling over a bunch of those sticks and had been wanting to try them for some time. Those glasses are freaking awesome and have already secured a spot in the top shelf of the bar. Big thanks to RCY!!!

Comments

  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Your more than welcome GOLDY. There's know way I was going to sit around and let your Super Duper Premium Bomb with a 15 count herf o dor destroy my mailroom and I don't return the favor. Reality check, true BOTL in you and all you guys in this forum. Thank you......
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    nice hit yet again by RCY awesome collection of glasses
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Man Rick you just keep getting worse! lol Amazing bomb to a great brother! Beer tastes even better out of the glasses he sends. I swear he used some gypsy magic on them or something!
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Nice....very nice bomb!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    Wow, that's a great package. Those glasses are sweet. Are those available online anywhere for purchase?
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Very nice bomb. You guys know what you're doing!
  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Man Rick you just keep getting worse! lol Amazing bomb to a great brother! Beer tastes even better out of the glasses he sends. I swear he used some gypsy magic on them or something!
    Gypsy magic LMAO
    Light 'em up.
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Again...I'm watching you Rick! This is all just insane man! I thought you got the pigs for yourself??? LOL.

    If I were you, I wouldnt take off your protective gear when you get back to the states! I'm sure there are alot of missiles ready to launch, aimed at your place, just waiting for the word, "fire" from the General!
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Again...I'm watching you Rick! This is all just insane man! I thought you got the pigs for yourself??? LOL.

    If I were you, I wouldnt take off your protective gear when you get back to the states! I'm sure there are alot of missiles ready to launch, aimed at your place, just waiting for the word, "fire" from the General!


    Well Sir, if you can go back to your PM's. I had three left, that's why I wanted another box. Sent one to GOLDY, JCizzle and I kept one for myself. My box is still sealed and intact.....

    As far as your General goes, LOL!!!!!

  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    JCizzle:
    ENFIDL:
    Man Rick you just keep getting worse! lol Amazing bomb to a great brother! Beer tastes even better out of the glasses he sends. I swear he used some gypsy magic on them or something!
    Gypsy magic LMAO
    Come here gypsy, give me your tears! lol
  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    JCizzle:
    ENFIDL:
    Man Rick you just keep getting worse! lol Amazing bomb to a great brother! Beer tastes even better out of the glasses he sends. I swear he used some gypsy magic on them or something!
    Gypsy magic LMAO
    Come here gypsy, give me your tears! lol
    Who is this woman you have shrunk?
    Light 'em up.