Up for Trade...AB, MOW, RP, LHCOF
dowjr1
Posts: 600
A do enjoy these but I am a little top heavy:
La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuente Beli
Alec Bradley Tempus and Tempus Maduro
Alec Bradley 1997 Harvest Select
3 Man O War Ruination Toro Gordo (6x60)
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 2nds
0
Comments
-
do we dare do this again? PM sent0
-
Ha! Dude I know you are solid so no worries for me. I, on the other hand, am completely sketchy and untrustworthy. Returned.0
-
pm sent0
-
PM sent0
-
Let me know if you have any of the tempus maduro's left. Thanks sir!0
-
Still open boys.0
-
PM sentdowjr1:Still open boys.
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0



