Time for another mission, soldiers.....

lilwing88
lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
ATTENTION!

I have selected another target for a mass bombing run. All soldiers that are still "active duty" are called on to report for duty at this time.

PM me for the sitrep.

That is all.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

  • Ironmick63
    Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    pm to you
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Ironmick63:
    pm to you
    replied....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    bump.... Only 2 people have volunteered so far. I know people might be tapped out lately with all the bombs flying around, but trust me, it's for a good cause.

    I'll give it a few more days. I'd like to get a few more volunteers.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Lakota72
    Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. PM to you sir.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent sir.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to help out but I am in a holding pattern right now due to work and flooding. Actually found out things might be okay now but they aren't 100%.
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Would like to help out but I am in a holding pattern right now due to work and flooding. Actually found out things might be okay now but they aren't 100%.
    No worries, Jake. Handle yo sh**, brother. Best of luck to you.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    pms replied to.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    Send me target info. Thanks.
  • Ironmick63
    Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    The package is out.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    Out for Delivery, June 23, 2011, 9:09 am,
  • Lakota72
    Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Shot out and landed.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88, PM me that addy kind sir. I am ready to make him run for cover!!