And boom goes the dynamite(lottery sticks) ROUND 2
[Deleted User]
Posts: 3,917 ✭
This first round consisted of 8 packages from:
Smoke em if you got em
Alienmisprint
MrGreenmachine
kgoldman
Bandyt09
Adros
Beatnic
kingjk729
Thank you all very much, you are all very generous botls.





Smoke em if you got em
Alienmisprint
MrGreenmachine
kgoldman
Bandyt09
Adros
Beatnic
kingjk729
Thank you all very much, you are all very generous botls.





0
Comments
-
Clearly I suck at the picture taking.0
-
Naw, your not that bad...your just excited to see all those good looking stick all spralled out in front of ya. haha. Congrats too.0
-
And that's not even half the total winnings, absolutely nuts man. DD is the man for organizing this all., congrats again on the win, James!0
-
Wow, very nice. Can't wait to get back. Hopefully, DD will let me get in it too. Those are some nice sticks my man...0
-
NIce! Dont worry, with that many good choices you can just reach in and grab anything and be good to go!0
-
Looks good man. Enjoy0
-
crazy Good stuff... mine is sitting there in your office or something... OUT FOR DELIVERY! LOL0
-
Dammit!!! I totally forgot. This means I have to hit you extra hard! It will be sent tomorrow my friend.0
-
I'm sure it's on my desk Oz. No worries poker slob. Thanks again.0
-
Round 2 - Courtesy of Long Ashes, Skweekz, RedtailhawkOZ, Nick2021, Vulchor, Wwestern, and Pokerslob.
The bottom row is wwestern and pokerslob. Thank you very much gentlemen.
0 -
Mine should be there soon if they arent already. Let me kow when you get them0
-
Yours just arrived today. Thank you Bob. And Skweekz, my apologies - the picture does not show your package. I will add yours to the next picture.0
-
whoa whoa, no one wants to see skweekz package....what are you a congressman? Leave that stuff to twitter.0
-
LOL...0
-
letsgowithbob:whoa whoa, no one wants to see skweekz package....what are you a congressman? Leave that stuff to twitter.
Rest assured, Citizens, I hold no public office and therefore, my 'package' shall go unseen. I promise you, my fellow Americans, that I have no 'duck face' pics/sideways camera in front of the mirror shirtless pics/weird angle holding the camera looking down on my head and face pictures or any other weird stuff people decide belong on the interwebs. I don't tweet or twit and hardly faceyspace.
In the well-spoken words of Denis Leary..."I'm just a regular Joe, with a regular job"
[/public service announcement.]0 -
I'm having technical difficulties with the camera but I received packages from Letsgowithbob, Dwayne3307, and Raschnuts. All great sticks - Thank you guys. Edit - got Smokysuit's today as well.0
-
I received DD's package today. Thank you. Only one more package to receive.0







