WWestern

xmacro
xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
I was about to head outside for a nice time, hopefully to enjoy a new book and an Oliva Masters - but I thought, hey, I should get the mail first. I walk to my mailbox only to find a crater, in the middle, I find this:
image

Thanks a lot for this!! Awesome package, and watch your back, lol!

Comments

  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    I was about to head outside for a nice time, hopefully to enjoy a new book and an Oliva Masters - but I thought, hey, I should get the mail first. I walk to my mailbox only to find a crater, in the middle, I find this:
    image

    Thanks a lot for this!! Awesome package, and watch your back, lol!

    KABOOM! same thing happened here. Well, Xmacro, one thing is for sure, WWestern has found us some things we can agree on, nice collection of sticks, something must be done. I was wondering if this was an attaboy of some sort, but now I'm thinking maybe we were bombed into submission. Peace through superior firepower, as it were. I'm a happy guy, either way, Thanks Wes. :)
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • wwestern
    wwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    All you guys were picked due to you contributions to the forums. Just a small thanks for all the entertainment.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Wes you are out of control! Nice hit!!