Who did this? Figured it out!
firetruckguy
Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Comments
-
Dont know whodunit, but THAT is one sweetheart of a bomb me bruddah!
0 -
I think that Rasch is in Dover NH0
-
That's like an AJ explosion! Aweome smokes!Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0
-
HOLY SMOKES! Well its safe to say it wasn't from around my area. Nice hit and I would with lilwing88, awesome indeed. Oh I have to ask, has your local neighborhood Home Depot/Lowes starting to wonder when they see you in the "mailbox" section so often? Lol. Grats again.0
-
They did a hell of a job! Very nice package! Enjoy!0
-
-
So that's what I heard even way up here...the whistle of the bomb on its way out of town! Nice hit!kingjk729:I think that Rasch is in Dover NH0 -
Dumb a$$ alert, DUMB A$$ ALERT....... This is a pass and not a bomb........... Im retarded.......that is all0
-
lol....nice! Don't worry about it, Glenn was smokin bands last week
0 -
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!firetruckguy:Dumb a$$ alert, DUMB A$$ ALERT....... This is a pass and not a bomb........... Im retarded.......that is all
0 -
LOL!! It had the makings of a very nice bomb too. Dang it. Well at least it is a great selection to choose from!! I'd treat myself to the Armada! I've never had one of those. Throw in something from the top shelf and send it on its way!0
-
firetruckguy:Dumb a$$ alert, DUMB A$$ ALERT....... This is a pass and not a bomb........... Im retarded.......that is all
ROTFLMAO! CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0 -
Like you really have to say that? Anyone who hears of a fire, drives to said fire, looks at said fire and thinks "I think I'll go in there, let me just get my boots..." IS RETARDED!!! (lol)firetruckguy:Dumb a$$ alert, DUMB A$$ ALERT....... This is a pass and not a bomb........... Im retarded.......that is all0 -
I cannot agree with you more, thats why I repair and service fire trucks. All my respect to the guys and gals that put the boots on for the fire service.bigharpoon:
Like you really have to say that? Anyone who hears of a fire, drives to said fire, looks at said fire and thinks "I think I'll go in there, let me just get my boots..." IS RETARDED!!! (lol)firetruckguy:Dumb a$$ alert, DUMB A$$ ALERT....... This is a pass and not a bomb........... Im retarded.......that is all0 -
lmaofiretruckguy:Dumb a$$ alert, DUMB A$$ ALERT....... This is a pass and not a bomb........... Im retarded.......that is all0 -
LMAO! See? It could be worse. :-DDiamondog:lol....nice! Don't worry about it, Glenn was smokin bands last week
0 -
you could still have one of those big frickin fire trucks fall on you and then catch fire while it was on you.0











