Ccom House Blend Trade
MTuccelli
Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Looking for anyone that might have some House Blend Cameroon Label to trade. Nothing real serious maybe 4 or 5 sticks. I have a pretty good selection of sticks to trade with.
0
Comments
-
I thnk I have one cameroon you can have...maybe but i think i do.0
-
That's cool but you should keep it....you have given me enough sticks already lol. It is gonna take me a year to smoke them all.0
-
Any particular size ?0
-
I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you0
-
PM to you buddy.MTuccelli:Looking for anyone that might have some House Blend Cameroon Label to trade. Nothing real serious maybe 4 or 5 sticks. I have a pretty good selection of sticks to trade with.0 -
PM repliedSmokySuit:
PM to you buddy.MTuccelli:Looking for anyone that might have some House Blend Cameroon Label to trade. Nothing real serious maybe 4 or 5 sticks. I have a pretty good selection of sticks to trade with.0 -
-
I would be interested in the sun grown.smoke em if you got em:I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you0 -
Just a heads up to anyone interested in trading. I smoke mostly mild to medium or medium strength. So the sticks I have reflect that. I don't have the nads like most here for full strength full flavored/bodied. Of course in past trades I think everyone has been happy with what I have sent. I have a lot of not so mention or talked about brands0
-
pm to youMTuccelli:
I would be interested in the sun grown.smoke em if you got em:I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you0 -
Pm replied tosmoke em if you got em:
pm to youMTuccelli:
I would be interested in the sun grown.smoke em if you got em:I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you0 -
I have a bunch of Cuban Label and Cameroon Labels. And I'm gonna smoke every one of them. Email Tim and he will put together a sampler of all labels as requested. Really.0
-
That would be a good idea but i have smoked them all but the Cameroon.beatnic:I have a bunch of Cuban Label and Cameroon Labels. And I'm gonna smoke every one of them. Email Tim and he will put together a sampler of all labels as requested. Really.0 -
You missed the second best label. Email Tim. He'll put together a sampler of Cameroons for you.MTuccelli:
That would be a good idea but i have smoked them all but the Cameroon.beatnic:I have a bunch of Cuban Label and Cameroon Labels. And I'm gonna smoke every one of them. Email Tim and he will put together a sampler of all labels as requested. Really.0 -
PM back to you.MTuccelli:
Pm replied tosmoke em if you got em:
pm to youMTuccelli:
I would be interested in the sun grown.smoke em if you got em:I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you0




