2,000 Posts Contest -Winner Chosen!

13»

Comments

  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Congrats to the winner and to russ!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    Congrts to both of you and thanks for the contest.
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Congrats to both of you!
  • jlmarta
    jlmarta Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!! Double WOW!! I'm having a hard time believing this. Can't wait to see what it entails.

    Other than a few small poker pots I don't ever recall winning anything before this. WooHoooo!

    I'll say many thanks in advance and hope my heart'll stand the strain.

    Marty

  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    Congrats to the winner and thanks for doing the contest Russ, that was cool.
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Boxes are packed! Hopefully I can get a chance to swing by the post office today. I'll post some tracking info later.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    Russ55:
    Boxes are packed! Hopefully I can get a chance to swing by the post office today. I'll post some tracking info later.
    Boxes? Oh boy, you better build an undergroud shelter fast, lol.
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 2K post Russ!!! There was a reason for me not join your fun lil game!
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats to both of you
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Congrts to both of you and thanks for the contest.
    x2
  • Heavy
    Heavy Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    james40:
    Congrts to both of you and thanks for the contest.
    x2
    x3
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    Rock =n roll
  • jlmarta
    jlmarta Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I just went through my humidors/coolers. I don't want to overstate it, but whoever wins is getting hammered.


    GREAT LEAPIN' ****-TOADS, MAN!! You really meant it, didn't you? I mean, if this had been a bomb, I'd be in ICU right now.

    image

    I want to thank you profusely for all the goodies. About 2/3 of them are ones I haven't yet tried and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. You are one generous BOTL, my friend. Luckily, I do have some Tupperware available to me. ("Tupper" means "cigar" in the Lower Slobbovian dialect, doesn't it?) Don't know what my child bride will say when she finds out I've liberated one of her containers.

    Again, congratulations on reaching the 2000 plateau.

    And for you other BOTL's out there, I just want to say that Russ is a real stand-up guy.

    Marty

  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, glad everything got there ok. Enjoy!
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Russ55:
    I just went through my humidors/coolers. I don't want to overstate it, but whoever wins is getting hammered.


    GREAT LEAPIN' ****-TOADS, MAN!! You really meant it, didn't you? I mean, if this had been a bomb, I'd be in ICU right now.

    image

    I want to thank you profusely for all the goodies. About 2/3 of them are ones I haven't yet tried and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. You are one generous BOTL, my friend. Luckily, I do have some Tupperware available to me. ("Tupper" means "cigar" in the Lower Slobbovian dialect, doesn't it?) Don't know what my child bride will say when she finds out I've liberated one of her containers.

    Again, congratulations on reaching the 2000 plateau.

    And for you other BOTL's out there, I just want to say that Russ is a real stand-up guy.

    Marty



    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Russ is the man............ Jlmarta, you are one happy camper right now.....
  • adros
    adros Posts: 216
    1267 congrats..I'm thinking of having a 150 post contest cause i'll never get to a 1000
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    1267 congrats..I'm thinking of having a 150 post contest cause i'll never get to a 1000
    Yeah, Right. That's what I thought. The millenium club is getting crowded, but theres always room for one more.