Secret Ninja
SilentNinja
Posts: 1
I'm looking for ninjas. If you've received a PM you know what this is about. if you havent and want in...let me know. i'll be waiting in the shadows.
0
Comments
-
I know I'm still pretty much a newb but I would like to get in on this.0
-
-
Man, how can you resist an offer from a ninja? I assume there will be free candy.......sign me up.0
-
OK, I'm over dude for some stealth work; been on the beach working on my tan too long. I'm in!0
-
I almost nunchucked you....you don't even realize. count me in.0
-
As long as it's not candy from this van I'm sure it'd be fine....alienmisprint:Man, how can you resist an offer from a ninja? I assume there will be free candy.......sign me up.
0 -
I'm interested. As long as I can send straight from C.Com. We're on strike up here you know LMAO.0
-
Hey, you know I would be in. About to leave, have fun...0
-
paint my eyballs and call me in0
-
Do we get to wear cool Ninja stuff???

If so, I'm in..... pm sent.Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0 -
iduno...ENFIDL:
As long as it's not candy from this van I'm sure it'd be fine....alienmisprint:Man, how can you resist an offer from a ninja? I assume there will be free candy.......sign me up.
that guy looks legit...
0 -
In.......0
-
I am the Great White Ninja. I'm in. PM sent.
Hilarious Clip http://movieclips.com/WFCk-beverly-hills-ninja-movie-the-great-white-ninja/0 -
I already know all of the ninjas secrets. I was in before he even knew he was a ninja. Something crazy is about to go down!0
-
I've been summoned by the Ninja to close the thread. Meditation time is ahead............0
-
and free candy!ENFIDL:I've been summoned by the Ninja to close the thread. Meditation time is ahead............0 -
Of course! I heard he's getting gas and restocking the candy. Hope you got your requests in, Reese's Pieces for this guy!MTuccelli:
and free candy!ENFIDL:I've been summoned by the Ninja to close the thread. Meditation time is ahead............0 -
-
Sour patch watermelons all the way......0
-
I don't know what the heck is going on with this thread. But, I see candy is involved. Boston Baked Beans and Now Laters, lol......0
-
I'd Ninja for some Boston Baked BeansRCY Cigars:I don't know what the heck is going on with this thread. But, I see candy is involved. Boston Baked Beans and Now Laters, lol......0 -
Wow man, I haven't had any Boston Baked Beans in a decade or more.......MTuccelli:
I'd Ninja for some Boston Baked BeansRCY Cigars:I don't know what the heck is going on with this thread. But, I see candy is involved. Boston Baked Beans and Now Laters, lol......0













