AJ's Cigar Aficionado ad

dennisking
dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
it looks pretty good. I can't wait to see him get the superstar recognition he deserves
image

Comments

  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    Guy looks like he's straight pimping - very cool suit/hat
  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    atta boy AJ.
  • ShotgunJohn
    ShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Damn AJ looks awesome in this pic like a classic cuban cigar man of the 50's, I might have to smoke a San Lotano Maddy tonight.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until you see the new 601 ad coming out. I am in it! I will be signing autographs for anyone here who wants one.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Wait until you see the new 601 ad coming out. I am in it! I will be signing autographs for anyone here who wants one.


    I want one :). Superstar status, that's what's up, lol........
  • Mperconte
    Mperconte Posts: 367
    Looks like the price of AJ's sticks will be going up; but by how much. I would hate to have to pay $15 bucks a stick.