The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, IL 5/26 @ 5pm

lilwing88
lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
An Oliva event is going on this Thurs 5/26 at 5pm. I'm gonna try and make it. PM me if you can make it. Or check out thecigarloungeschaumburg.com for info.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

  • millennium115
    millennium115 Posts: 839
    i live about 25 min away.....i think i might be attending....this would be my first cigar event
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    Damn, I'm working
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    i live about 25 min away.....i think i might be attending....this would be my first cigar event
    Awesome! PM me when you know for sure. We can figure out how to meet up. I'll be going with ironmick and some co-workers, so it'll be a decent herf.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    bump....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..