Holy Crap Alex...

ShotgunJohn
ShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
I just received the new CCOM Father's Day catalog, and you outdid yourself this time.
The catalogs are always fantastic, but this seems to be better than usual, maybe it is all the new sticks
Thanks for the fantastic cigar porn.
Damn I saw the LHC Core when you posted here, but damn that stick looks fantastic in the catalog.

Comments

  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I just received the new CCOM Father's Day catalog, and you outdid yourself this time.
    The catalogs are always fantastic, but this seems to be better than usual, maybe it is all the new sticks
    Thanks for the fantastic cigar porn.
    Damn I saw the LHC Core when you posted here, but damn that stick looks fantastic in the catalog.
    Got mine today too, very well done. I always look forward to the Father's Day issue.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Something to look forward to, nice.
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The new Ave Maria looks great as does the LHC Core
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent got the new one, maybe monday
  • doromath
    doromath Posts: 576
    For some reason I don't get the catalog. CCOM has looked into it a few times but still no dice. My cigars show up which is what really matters :p
  • y2pascoe
    y2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    Is that only to cigar of the month club members, or do you just need be on the mailing list?
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    I dont get it anymore either which is too bad.
  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm sure my mailman will deliver it tomorrow. Where? Who knows, all I know is, my neighbors ex-husband has been found by the state and she's going to get her child support, along with a slew of catalogues, none of which are addresed to me...oh well, life goes on.
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    I hope mine comes this week!