Awesome Deals today

YummY!

Comments

  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    Yea, it sucks deal 3 is sold out already!
  • djbeenie
    djbeenie Posts: 469 ✭
    Dang it! Deal 3 sold out! :( and I am up early! haha Great deals though!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, was going to hit that too
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Who wouldn't have hit that. It is very disappointing that the forum inspired all of these great deals that are coming along and apparently none of us are going to get to enjoy them
  • SmokySuit
    SmokySuit Posts: 429 ✭
    :(
  • Alex_Svenson
    Alex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Mperconte:
    YummY!
    Ya we thought the world was going to end today so we went nuts on our deals!
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Man, I was on at about 2am central and the Puro Authentico was sold out then, that wasn't even a west coast thing, that was an immediate thing.

    And Alex - love it, you guys should do an awesome "The Coming Rapture Closeout!" sale more often.....
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Yep. Im havin trouble not jumpin on deal 2.
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Yep. Im havin trouble not jumpin on deal 2.
    That's the one I bought. The per stick price with CotM discount is really good. I've got boxes of both, but I'd kick myself later if I didn't get at least one. Deal 3 was really tempting, I probably should have bought some of those too.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Still havent tried the damn Puro Authentico--------Im gonna start hanging out at 2am in the bushes, covered in doe urine and squirrel excrement (for no reason on the 2nd one) and find out who is jumping on these deals so early in the morning........then I will jump of of the bushes nude aside from the cantaloupe on my head and start chanting harri krishna. Yesssssssssss, this is my new plan.
  • roland_7707
    roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    then I will jump of of the bushes nude aside from the cantaloupe on my head and start chanting harri krishna. Yesssssssssss, this is my new plan.

    WHAT!!!!
    Thats funny right there.
    One God, One Truth
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    The only reason I was able to jump on this is because I was just getting home from my brother's house. His wife had just given birth, at home, to a beautiful girl, their 5th child! They needed an extra hand afterwards because two of their other kids were in ballet recitals they couldn't miss and with all the costume changes, etc. my brother was the only qualified one to bring them. So I helped feed and put to bed all the other kids including my own. Plus they needed help feeding all the chickens and pigs. God, talk about chaos! I was pretty happy to get home and buy cigars.
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    #1 is calling my name in a BIG way...I freakin love San Cristobal, and though I haven't had the Padron it sounds mighty tasty as well. Ah well, no fundage :/. Awesome deals today for sure
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Dude Love
    Dude Love Posts: 315
    Vulchor:
    Still havent tried the damn Puro Authentico--------Im gonna start hanging out at 2am in the bushes, covered in doe urine and squirrel excrement (for no reason on the 2nd one) and find out who is jumping on these deals so early in the morning........then I will jump of of the bushes nude aside from the cantaloupe on my head and start chanting harri krishna. Yesssssssssss, this is my new plan.

    You seem to be burning through your stash of "Mexican cigars" at quite the rate.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    damn good deals today!

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • Bobbo2009
    Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I was able to jump on that Puro/Ave deal late last night. I checked out the DD around 11:05 p.m. CST and saw that deal. I almost s*&t myself. I couldn't run fast enough to grab my wallet. Glad I got on it before it sold out.

    Rob
  • Pacman84
    Pacman84 Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree..damn good deals!! Next time something this good pops up I'm not gonna wait to pull trigger like I did last night and now I regret it.