Thanks

yesterday i was smoking a cigar and talking to my dad and he started to ask me questions about cigars. After the conversation he asked me how do i know so much about cigars, and i realized that a year ago i did not know the difference between a black and mild and an opus x and now i know so much more about cigars. All this knowledge has come from you guys on these forums. Thanks for helping me out and spearing the vast knowledge that you guys have.

Comments

  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yup, agree with ya. Get me knowledge from here, plus I stayed at a Holiday Inn.

    hey, did you ever fire up that RC184??
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Same here. In less than a year I went from Swishers to cigar nerd. At least that's the wifes name for me.
  • i havent yet im waiting for a something special but it looks great.
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭

    Could not agree more. I've learned so much and spent way too much money here. I often refer to this site as
    "The College of Cigar Knowledge".
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Same here. In less than a year I went from Swishers to cigar nerd. At least that's the wifes name for me.
    Yep, pretty much the same here.