I'm looking for opinions...
Marmico
Posts: 93 ✭
What to smoke tonight to celebrate my new job? I just can't seem to decide, so I thought I'd ask for some input.
0
Comments
-
I'd start with your avatar...0
-
Grab a bottle of Jameson and a couple Avo's. You can't beat that. Before you pass out take a couple asprin.0
-
and drink 3 bottles of water!bige1371:Grab a bottle of Jameson and a couple Avo's. You can't beat that. Before you pass out take a couple asprin.0 -
yup, Grab your favorite padron and go with that.zeebra:I'd start with your avatar...0 -
Yeah, I was thinking of trying a 1926. I think that's what I'll start with, who knows after that? Haha.0
-
Yup, Padron....and congrats!!0
-
Thanks! It's about damn time, too! I've been looking in this oh so fantastic economy for too long now. Haha.Heavy:Yup, Padron....and congrats!!0 -
Congrats on the job man. Go with a Padron. By far the best cigar I've had to date and only at $3.50.0
-
So, after much deliberation, this is the lineup for this evening. The Padron's going to be first, but I'm not sure after that.

0 -
i just smoked a Anejo fuente #49...awesome freaking smoke...will def. be gonceng a box once i can ! lol0
-
Damn man, that's a hellova line up! Hope you enjoyed that! What's the new gig?¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
I smoked on of the short churchills the other day, and it was awesome!0
-
Oh man, what a helluva a lineup it was! Each cigars was so complex in such distinct manners. Best night of smokes I've had since I took up this hobby. Of course, that's not saying much, I only started smoking a hair over a year ago on my eighteenth birthday, but hey.
And it's nothing huge, just working at the parts counter at my local motorsports shop, but I've been trying to find a job since my junior year in high school, about two years ago.
That short churchill was amazing! As soon as I can afford to I'm buying a box. Glad to hear you enjoyed yours as well!0 -
Congrats on the new job. Good night of smoking too. If you really enjoy your job then it's not work but just a hobby you get paid to do, good luck.0







