Macho Madness Forever!
y2pascoe
Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
Randy "The Macho Man" Savage has passed. What an unbelievable bummer.
0
Comments
-
RIP Randy. You will be missed by this Saturday Night's Main Event maniac....Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0
-
I just saw that - that sucks. I think I'll have a Slim Jim in his honor this weekend.0
-
+10
-
Saw him and Hogan live at SummerSlam (the Mega Powers) many years back....awesome. Sail on Randy, Sail On.0
-
This truly is a sad day in the wrestling world. Let's all do a tribute to him tonight. Forget a shot or pouring out a 40oz. Tonight, we snappin Slim Jims0
-
Damn right. I've been trying to figure out what would pair well with a Slim Jim. hmm..PsychoSJG:This truly is a sad day in the wrestling world. Let's all do a tribute to him tonight. Forget a shot or pouring out a 40oz. Tonight, we snappin Slim Jims0 -
RIP, Randy! Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!Light 'em up.0
-
haha "Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!"JCizzle:RIP, Randy! Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!
Loved it.
His cameo in the first spiderman movie was pretty funny too. I was thinking, "why does Bonesaw remind me of . . . . oh $h!t, it is him!!!"0 -
question I would like answered, was it the slim jims that killed him? ... Not that I follow WWE or anything, I do/did like his slim jim commercials, they made me laugh even though they were horrible.0
-
He had a heart attack while driving and hit a tree... Not how I'd have thought he'd go...0
-
rip bro! thanks for the memories!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hiHAkK6KA 0 -
Savage vs. Steamboat, Wrestlemania III. Epic.0
-
Yep saw this today, hard to believe, Years ago I was shocked when Miss Elizabeth overdosed and now to find out Randy had a heart attack and hit a tree while driving, this is a sad day indeed. OH YEAH!!!0
-
Bonesaw's readyyyyy!!!boydmcgowan:
haha "Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!"JCizzle:RIP, Randy! Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!
Loved it.
His cameo in the first spiderman movie was pretty funny too. I was thinking, "why does Bonesaw remind me of . . . . oh $h!t, it is him!!!"Light 'em up.0 -
RIP Macho Man0
-
I was a big fan of wrestling in the late 80's early 90's when Randy came around He actually grew up in the Chicago area, I met him after a show /event one time. Pro wrestlers are great showmen. And Randy was one of the best.0
-
I always liked Randy, even when I was a kid and he was the "bad guy". Thinking back to his career, he was a hell of a showman. One of the best in the ring and on the mic. Even though he hasn't been in any promotion for around 10 Years (small 1-2 month stint in TNA) he will always be remembered as one of the best. Tough to see one of my childhood "Hero's" loosing his life.
Rob0 -
Gotta have BEEF! Gotta have SPICE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAH!
RIP Macho Man. Gonna miss seeing the big elbow off the top turnbuckle.
0 -
Aforementioned Wrestlemania match with Savage and Steamboat-------quite possibly best match ever.0
-
RIP Randy...way too young to be passing on!!!0
-
I'll be snapping into plenty of Slim Jims in his honor. Hell of an entertainer.0
-
There are plenty of angels in heaven right now wearing over-sized plastic sunglasses with neon paint splattered across them...0
-
Richard Simmons is dead?Lasabar:There are plenty of angels in heaven right now wearing over-sized plastic sunglasses with neon paint splattered across them...0
















