weekend blitz

jj20030
jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
looks like a good deal for someone new starting out or not,lol, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390

Comments

  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    looks like a good deal for someone new starting out or not,lol, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390
    That is a pretty sweet deal in deed.
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    That's pretty sweet. I really like CAO and those are some of their best. I don't need another 20 count humi though.
  • bige1371
    bige1371 Posts: 196 ✭
    That is a sweet deal. I got a buddy that is just starting out could keep the CAO's and give him the humi.
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    That is a nice deal. Tell ya would be great, double the sticks and ccom could keep the box. Hehe. I'll have to sleep on this one. Thanks again for the new and improved DD's and Weekend Blitz.
  • YankeeMan
    YankeeMan Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    That's pretty sweet. I really like CAO and those are some of their best. I don't need another 20 count humi though.
    Wash your mouth our with soap! You can always use another humidor!
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    YankeeMan:
    bigharpoon:
    That's pretty sweet. I really like CAO and those are some of their best. I don't need another 20 count humi though.
    Wash your mouth our with soap! You can always use another humidor!
    This is true. I was just thinking the other day I could use one for my desk at work. Too bad my cigar budget is broke for a while.
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    edit
  • Alex_Svenson
    Alex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    These cigars are priced at the very lowest price allowable by CAO. That is why I threw in the humidor, I wanted to make it as competitive as possible as I could not go any lower on price. That said, for you CAO guys out there, the minimum advertised price allowable by CAO is going up big time effective July 1st. For example, this same sampler will jump up to $50 or $55 for the cigars alone. So if you are a CAO fan or regular, I highly recommend stocking up big time on your smokes before 7/1 Especially if you see them in these discounted packs.
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    That's sad to hear about CAO's pricing. One of the things about CAO that is really attractive to me is that I can get a good cigar for a good price. Once you jump to the next level in price there are SO MANY good cigars to choose from I'll be buying less CAO and more other stuff. Seems like AJ and Perdomo are the last men standing.
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Another good looking blitz! Wish I had the funds I'd be all over this one.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    t_evan50:
    Another good looking blitz! Wish I had the funds I'd be all over this one.
    Mother of God, me too...lol
  • Pacman84
    Pacman84 Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty good deal. Pay day is tomorrow hopefully it won't sell out.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    These cigars are priced at the very lowest price allowable by CAO. That is why I threw in the humidor, I wanted to make it as competitive as possible as I could not go any lower on price. That said, for you CAO guys out there, the minimum advertised price allowable by CAO is going up big time effective July 1st. For example, this same sampler will jump up to $50 or $55 for the cigars alone. So if you are a CAO fan or regular, I highly recommend stocking up big time on your smokes before 7/1 Especially if you see them in these discounted packs.
    was gonna happen sooner rather than later once they got bought by u know who.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • Lakota72
    Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Got mine on order as soon as I saw it. I think it will make for some great smokes and even a nice a addition to some bombs getting dropped soon.
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Got mine on order as soon as I saw it. I think it will make for some great smokes and even a nice a addition to some bombs getting dropped soon.
    Nice!