Gift from my friend !
willso7
Posts: 156 ✭
my friend just came back from cuba (cayo largo) great !!, the little dent on the PARTAGAS was made by my daughter finge
r ;( some pics 
r ;( some pics 
0
Comments
-
freakin awesome!0
-
Beautiful! Love to box too.0
-
That is beautiful. I couldn't decide which one would smoke first..Probably Monte since it would be a first for me.0
-
Very nice!! I would go straight for the cohiba.0
-
Very Nice!
I have had all of these, and I would start with the Hoyo, as it will most likely be the best of the bunch when young(IMO). Leave the hiba and the Serie D as long as you can...they will age to perfection in about 5 years..........0 -
I'd smoke the RyJ first since it would be the one I was least excited about. After that It would be a toss up. PSDn4 is great young, but also ages well. CoRo needs a good amount of time IMO. HdM is my favorite marca right now, so it would be hard to resist...0



