Cupido Criollo Vintage 1999

Does anybody know where I can find these cigars? I've looked everywhere! My local B&M had them and I thought they were fantastic. Unfortunately, someone else snatched them all before I could.

Comments

  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i think my shop has a box of these...been resting something like 6 years or 10 years or something....crazy
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought the one i smoked was great too, pm sent
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one. i picked it up in the "crap cigar pass"

    ha!
    i have yet to try it.
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    I don't know anything about those, but I love the Kristoff Criollo. Good luck with the search.
  • MonteWhite
    MonteWhite Posts: 200
    jj20030:
    i thought the one i smoked was great too, pm sent
    Replied!
  • MonteWhite
    MonteWhite Posts: 200
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i think my shop has a box of these...been resting something like 6 years or 10 years or something....crazy
    PM sent