Question for Alex.

I was wondering if Ccom was going to start carrying the Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Maduro? I've seen them on other sites, but I'd rather wait and buy them here if you're going to start carrying them. Or are they one of those sticks that I need to call to get? Info would be much appreciated!

Comments

  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Oohhh, another San Andres Maduro wrapper!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    you tried calling and asking personally if they carry them? they might just not have it on the site yet
  • Alex_Svenson
    Alex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    We are going to carry it yes.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    We are going to carry it yes.
    i have yet to try that one. compared to the original line how does it stack up?
    i may have to pick one up just to find out.
  • Vidarien
    Vidarien Posts: 246
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    We are going to carry it yes.
    i have yet to try that one. compared to the original line how does it stack up?
    i may have to pick one up just to find out.


    I would strongly suspect it tastes very similar to the 5V Gold Maduro. I actually did enjoy the reserva real more than i thought i would for a mild though, so I might like to try it myself.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    i didnt feel that the gold and the original reserva real were the same at all. did they reblend or do they have the same wrapper? iduno... im just very out of the loop with this cigar.
  • Marmico
    Marmico Posts: 93 ✭
    From what I've heard, I think it's the same blend as the original Reserva Real, with an Ecuadorian Connecticut Maduro wrapper. The Reserva Real was the first cigar I ever smoked, so I really want to try the maduro.