Daily Deal show-down

alienmisprint
alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
Just wanted to say, I love the showdown style for the DD today, awesome job!

Comments

  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just wanted to say, I love the showdown style for the DD today, awesome job!
    +1. nothing I like, but I like the idea.
  • ejenne87
    ejenne87 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    Just wanted to say, I love the showdown style for the DD today, awesome job!
    +1. nothing I like, but I like the idea.
    I'm interested in the Red Eye, also I love me some Padrons. Any chance I can just get those ones?! :-)
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Anyone tell if those padrons are the maduro or natural?
  • ejenne87
    ejenne87 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Anyone tell if those padrons are the maduro or natural?
    I assume maduro since they are put up against the Nica's.
  • Alex_Svenson
    Alex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Ah yes. Monday is here. I promised you guys some great variety starting today.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Russ55:
    Anyone tell if those padrons are the maduro or natural?
    I assume maduro since they are put up against the Nica's.
    Yeah, that's what I figured too. Oh well. Nice to see some different stuff on there though. This night's deals were a lot more interesting than I've seen lately.
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Ah yes. Monday is here. I promised you guys some great variety starting today.
    you asked, we suggested, and you listened. Thank You Ccom.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    Ah yes. Monday is here. I promised you guys some great variety starting today.
    you asked, we suggested, and you listened. Thank You Ccom.


    +1 Awesome....
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭

    Showdown style is great. It's like March Madness all over again, let the games begin. Good job
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Def. some good stuff there. Very nice. I'm betting on a busy day at Ccom.
  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the 3 deal format, I like it!
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • djbeenie
    djbeenie Posts: 469 ✭
    Thank you CCOM.
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    Ah yes. Monday is here. I promised you guys some great variety starting today.
    you asked, we suggested, and you listened. Thank You Ccom.


    +1 Awesome....
    +2...I say this alot, but the level at which Ccom constantly strives to keep their customers happy is unparralleled, not just in the cigar industry, but in any retail venue.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    The showdown is pretty b.a. if I may say so myself!
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, I can't keep up with the Daily Deals. I'm already over my budget and now this. The DD are starting to look like bombs. Unreal deals, wow....
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Finally got me, couldn't resist the E.P. Carillo's. But then, when I went to check out, the two extra deals are a 5-pack of 5 Vegas AAA's for $13 and a 5 pack perfecto La Perla Habana sampler for $15. I ended up with 20 cigars for under $60 - less than $3 ($2.89).