Kellys Sat Deal!

Hey Guys! Just sent out a Sat deal. If your not on the list and would like to be then send me an email at KGraffin@cigar.com and I will add you. Thanks!!

Comments

  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    KELLY! KELLY! KELLY! KELLY!

    Welcome back young lady - you have been missed!

    In for one!

  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Welcome back Kelly's Deals! What's errrrrebody think of these? I've never had one myself. Great deal Kelly!!
  • I'm not sure how to reply to the deal, but I'm in for 1. I also sent you an email Kelly.
  • kellyg
    kellyg Posts: 376
    if you got my email and want one just say your in for one and ill set it up. if you want to be added to the list also send me an email Kgraffin@cigar.com and ill add ya. :) thanks guys! also what would you guys like to see? Ill make a list and see what I can do.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Maybe some new addition/releases samplers would be nice. Give us a way to try stuff out without getting 5-10 deep on a single stick when we can get 1 or 2 each of 5 new additions to the CCOM lineup. As far as brands, Illusione, Alec Bradley, MOW, Gurkha Samplers, uhhhh a chartered Nicaraguan expedition with ccom!
  • bearb
    bearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Kelly, I am in for one please! Because of the Canadian thing can you forward my request to Andy please, not near a phone right now to call...thanks greatly! PS did you make it to CF? I ran into Alex, Josh, Andy and a few others, but don't think I met you...my loss :)
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, it's back. I'm broke this week though. However I'd love to see maybe the new MOW or something. I have yet to pick any of those up.
  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    Wow, I haven't had these in a long time! Good smokes. I've always really enjoyed them and I might have to jump on this one... Hmmm... Considering!
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
  • kellyg
    kellyg Posts: 376
    Yeah I was there. I was hanging out the bags to everyone as they walked in. :) I will send an email on Andy to set it up for you.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
    He is the illegal....lol
  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    I was so happy to see the e-mail this morning! This stick isnt my cup of tea, but sure as hell made me smile to see it in my inbox! Welcome back!
  • DSWarmack
    DSWarmack Posts: 1,426 ✭
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
    He is the illegal....lol

    Thats what I thought!
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
    He is the illegal....lol

    Thats what I thought!
    Haha. You guys make me want to hang out behind a Home Depot.
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
    He is the illegal....lol

    Thats what I thought!
    Haha. You guys make me want to hang out behind a Home Depot.
    ... I went to the Home Depot the other day, which was totally unnecessary... I need to go to the Apartment Depot, Which is just a big warehouse with people standing around smoking and drinking and saying.. "Hey, I don't gotta fix shitt !
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    wwhwang:
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
    He is the illegal....lol

    Thats what I thought!
    Haha. You guys make me want to hang out behind a Home Depot.
    Which one will you be at I need some work done......lol
  • chemforever
    chemforever Posts: 1,200
    kaspera79:
    wwhwang:
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.


    ...that's why you hire illegals...
    He is the illegal....lol

    Thats what I thought!
    Haha. You guys make me want to hang out behind a Home Depot.
    ... I went to the Home Depot the other day, which was totally unnecessary... I need to go to the Apartment Depot, Which is just a big warehouse with people standing around smoking and drinking and saying.. "Hey, I don't gotta fix shitt !


    Mitch Headberg, God rest his soul!
  • JimmyC
    JimmyC Posts: 38
    kellyg:
    also what would you guys like to see? Ill make a list and see what I can do.
    San Lotano Habano Robusto, Casa Magna Colorado Robusto, La Riqueza #4, Tanks !