Line up

Tomorrow i plan on smoking 3 cigars in one day the first time i have ever done this. I have the 3 cigars picked out i just dont know what order to put them in they are the Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez Series SF and Arturo Fuente King B. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys

Comments

  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    Tomorrow i plan on smoking 3 cigars in one day the first time i have ever done this. I have the 3 cigars picked out i just dont know what order to put them in they are the Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez Series SF and Arturo Fuente King B. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys
    That King B would have to be the last one of the day for me. And sorry to say, not experienced enough in the Pepin stuff to decide where to start. Enjoy the day.
  • Not sure about the line-up, but are you smoking them in a row or throughout the day? If it's in a row, make sure to eat a big meal afterwards. I've smoked 2 in a row and been knocked out sometimes - but with a big meal, I've had 3 in a row and been fine.
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    Smoke from mildest to strongest, so... Fuente, TB, VC I think.
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Smoke from mildest to strongest, so... Fuente, TB, VC I think.
    x2
  • thanks, yeah throughout the day
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    docbp87:
    Smoke from mildest to strongest, so... Fuente, TB, VC I think.
    x2
    exactly